Here’s what you can do…
Take a few minutes to look around our website and see where you fit in.
We have put the call out for a national day of non-violent direct action on February 29th to target corporations that are part of the American Legislative Exchange Council.
Who we are:
- A coalition of independent media makers covering the Occupation in Portland
- A clearing house of visual media information related to Occupy Portland
- A center for the production, aggregation, and dissemination of independent media created about Occupy Portland
What we do:
- Provide a space for people creating independent media covering Occupy Portland
- Network with existing independent media makers in Portland to aggregate their information in one easy to find place
- Listen to the media needs and ideas of the Occupation and respond to address them
- Coordinate teach-ins related to media skills to capacitate people to make their own media
- Reach out to other independent solidarity media organizations covering the occupation to disseminate our media to them